The world has almost come to a pause owing to COVID-19 and researchers are talking about the next big step after this. The big question is – once this pandemic is over, how is the world going to resume to the regular life and which job areas would grab more attention? It is during this crisis that a lot of people are losing jobs. Companies are reducing employee strength and daily wage workers unsure about the next job opportunity that they can get. What will happen next?
During a time when the entire world is fighting with COVID-19, companies are incurring huge losses. The major effect of these circumstances can be seen on small start-ups. However, large companies are also facing a similar challenge and this has led to the fact that these companies are not only revoking further employment but are also forced to shred their employment strength.
1. Health sectors- Since this pandemic is caused due to a medical crises, health sectors are going to be busier and much more in demand. Hopefully, people are going to be more health-conscious and get their health checked up regularly. The pandemic has caused stress and panic amongst people and hence there will be a greater demand for psychological support post the pandemic. The way in which people perceived health in general is going to be disrupted and take a new shape post COVID -19 pandemic. A significant impact of this paradigm shift would be seen on the health sector, opening up newer avenues of employability.
2. Delivery services- Owing to the pandemic, people are understanding the importance of stepping out from their homes and this has given them an opportunity to acknowledge the importance of the delivery services. These are the times when people are choosing home deliveries because they are trusting the delivery units to take care of the sanitisation and hygiene. People are gradually getting dependent on these home delivery services. There are people who do not have enough time owing to go and buy daily essentials and then there are people who are being stopped due to their health conditions. These factors have created a demand for these services. The world post COVID-19 would prefer enjoying home delivery services.
3. Disaster management sector- Every pandemic leads to several disasters. Some of these are caused due to panic while some are caused due to the spreading of other disease in the light of the pandemic. The disaster management services would play a major role in creating a safe and healthy environment after the COVID-19 pandemic. Research says that more natural and man-made disasters are likely to gain momentum once the
COVID-19 is dealt with. This makes the disaster management sector highly important and prominent for employability.
4. Cleaning and sanitisation sector- We all love to stay clean and the pandemic has taught us the importance of those from the cleaning and sanitisation sector. The more acknowledgment one gives to them, the less it is. Post COVID, both the administration and the common folks would be cautious about maintaining good hygiene and that would create job opening for this industry.
5. Online marketing- Online marketing has proven to be a cost-effective method of marketing. Whether it is through content, social media or email marketing, every process can be done digitally. In this situation, companies are using these online marketing channels to its optimum level and hence churning out effective marketing results. The challenge of this pandemic has proven to be an opportunity for those who have identified ways and means to utilise the online tools for their business. This factor will open up work opportunities for several gig-based employees who work on a project basis. Such forms of employment require less investments and hence prove to be a win-win situation for both the employees and employers. We can say, gig achievers should expect a good job coming in.
6. Online education- This pandemic has generated a situation for schools and colleges to go virtual. Classes are being conducted online, making it easier for the teachers and students to continue with their lessons. This system will ensure that even once the pandemic is over and life gets back normal, people adopt this format of education for online research over institutional analysis; creating job opportunities for online educators and system operators.
Earning a good livelihood is one of the major agendas for most of the people and this aspect of our lives has been threatened by the occurrence of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, as they say, there is light at the end of every dark tunnel and one must never lose hope. While there are some companies are getting shut due to considerable losses, there are people who are coming up with new ideas and opportunities. Life will get back to normal and job availability will reach that spike again. The future holds opportunities for you to not only earn and survive but to also strive towards excellence. Buckle up for a fresh start in your career.
If you are someone who’s looking out for exciting job opportunuties, visit our website https://collabera.ph/job-listing/ .