1. Works closely with the clients to propose solution and innovations to meet respective project’s targets and objectives in a timely manner and with high quality standards.
2. Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
3. Ensures implemented solutions is maintainable, highly scalable and supportable.
4. Performs Architecture Assurance Reviews, governance and standards to support technology strategy focusing on application integration, performance, and new technologies
5. Develops technical strategies by actively leading and/or participating on results-focused Domain Teams.
6. Analyzes and resolves architecture related issues and problems e.g. performance, integration, maintainability, etc.
7. Leads analysis of complex production support issues that are related to respective Discipline.
8. Actively supports scalability, skills transfer and organizational change management by ensuring Domain Team members are rotated to promote cross-training and professional development.
9. Ability to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
10. Ability to implement and document use cases, solutions and recommendations
11. Defines policy and governance to ensure consistency and integrity on the defined Big Data Architecture
12. Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architects to adopt leading practices and shape solutions