Exp Level, Location : BGC/Mandaluyong
Works closely with the clients to propose solution and innovations to meet respective project’s targets and objectives in a timely manner and with high quality standards.
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Ensures implemented solutions is maintainable, highly scalable and supportable.
- Performs Architecture Assurance Reviews, governance and standards to support technology strategy focusing on application integration, performance, and new technologies
- Develops technical strategies by actively leading and/or participating on results-focused Domain Teams.
- Analyzes and resolves architecture related issues and problems e.g. performance, integration, maintainability, etc.
- Leads analysis of complex production support issues that are related to respective Discipline.
- Actively supports scalability, skills transfer and organizational change management by ensuring Domain Team members are rotated to promote cross-training and professional development.
- Ability to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Ability to implement and document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Defines policy and governance to ensure consistency and integrity on the defined Big Data Architecture
12. Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architects to adopt leading practices and shape solutions