DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
? Duties and responsibilities are directed to guiding and coaching Scrum Masters in performing their roles.
? Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delightcustomers.
? Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
? Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
? Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
? Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
? Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
? Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
? Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
? Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
? Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
? Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
? Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product
? Facilitates cadences and synchronization between Scrum Teams
? Ensures that organization process and metrics are implemented across scrum teams
? Helps with the Scaled Agile transformation of the Organization
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, any field.
• Required skill(s): scrum, software development, agile methodology, and SDLC.
• At least 2 – 3 year(s) of working experience as a Scrum Master.
• Must have at least 3 years expriencein Agile Methodology
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
• Willing to work in BGC and/or Mandaluyong on dayshift schedule, weekends OFF